Brixton has have partnered with Feed the Children to lend support in helping those in desperate need. Feed the Children implements a Child-Focused Community Development approach, with support in the areas of food & nutrition, health & water, education, and livelihoods. Working with the most vulnerable and at-risk children in the US and around the world, Feed the Children enables their caregivers and communities to cultivate the social, economic, cultural, and environmental conditions needed to thrive.
Our Brixton Together graphic is a symbol of people joining forces, shaking hands once again to symbolically come together in hard times with the simple goal of helping one another. With the purchase of a Brixton Together product, you’re helping to raise money to keep children fed. Fifty percent of proceeds from this collection will go directly to the organization to support their global efforts.
- The art alludes to the hope of being able to return to the simple gestures that make us human
- The heart and shaking hands are globally recognized symbols of unity, love, and partnership
- It’s simplicity and universally relatable graphic elements make it a clearly understood metaphor that evokes hope and togetherness
- The hand-drawn illustration evokes a simplicity and authenticity that speaks to our mission, as well as to the Brixton brand simultaneously
- Men’s Standard Fit
- 270 Gram Weight
- 60% Cotton 40% Polyester
- Women should size down accordingly for preferred fit
- A minimum of $16 will be donated for each Together Hood sold.
|Materials||60% COTTON 40% POLYESTER|