Photo of the Month Winner | June 2019
Winner: Emmanuel Morales | Theme: INTERIORS
WINNER: Emmanuel Morales, Costa Mesa, CA (June 2019, Theme: INTERIORS)
Each month we will be selecting a viewer submitted photo to showcase in our social media outlets. The winning photo will be picked on the 1st-7th of the month and the winning photographer will be awarded a Brixton prize package valued at $250.
For the month of July the theme is OPEN SPACE! Please submit your OPEN SPACE-themed photographs to email@example.com by June 1st.
• The size formatting is 1200 pixels in width- Photos smaller than this will not be considered.
• All photographs must be original, taken by or of the contestant submitting the photo.
• Name your submission your first and last name. Example: john_doe_1.jpg
• Let us know where you're from, and if you're on Instagram, include your handle and we'll tag in our post.
• Photos do not have to contain a Brixton product, but it will not hurt your chances of winning.
• Get creative and send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org
I hereby certify that the photo I am about to submit for the (BRIXTON PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST) is my original work and has never been copyrighted or, if copyrighted, that I am the sole copyright owner. I am entering this photo as an honest and true effort of my personal creativity and unique artistic vision, and I understand that it will be published on the Internet as my original work and under my own copyright. I understand that my submission will be reviewed before it is accepted for the contest. If my photo is offensive, artificially enhanced, a studio image, animation/artwork, or of poor image quality, then it may be disqualified. Winners will be notified via email prior to announcement on Brixton.com.
Wednesdays on Wax: Brixton Broadcast x Coca Cola
Merging Coca Cola's inventive '70s-inspired elements with Brixton's musical culture, Broadcast celebrates up-and-coming artists that have a distinct retro style.
Photo Of The Month Winner: February 2023
Winner: Connor Hedges
It’s the Real Thing: Brixton x Coca-Cola Capsule Collection
Brixton and Coca-Cola introduce our latest collection celebrating freedom, good times and rock ‘n’ roll. Join us in revisiting the passion of an energy-filled era alongside Coca-Cola’s feel-good vibes.