Cities around the world are mandating people wear non-medical grade masks or face coverings in a critical step to fight the spread of Covid-19.
We worked to ensure the fabrics selected adhere to specifications created by medical professionals to ensure the most protection possible for a non-medical grade mask in the fight to slow the spread.
Restitched masks are made from our own apparel. We deconstructed some our own apparel, and re-sewed them in our local community, which also helps keep local business at work.
They’re washable and re-usable, made from double-layered cotton blend knits and woven fabrics from Brixton products that we have repurposed. Each 2-pack is unique and will include a variety of patterns and colors.
We’re all in this together. Stay safe.
- All sales are final – no refunds or exchanges
- Double-layered cotton blend knit and woven fabrics
- Elastic ear loops for a secure, form fit
- Each purchase includes unique face masks from available options
- Branding varies by mask –screenprint, embroidery, or woven label
- Machine wash hot and dry completely on medium heat
- One size fits most
DISCLAIMER: This face mask is not meant to replace a surgical face mask or an N-95 respirator equivalent. It does not ensure against virus infection. Proper use of a surgical or N-95 mask is still the best way to prevent virus infection.
|Materials||Assorted, Cotton blend woven, Cotton blend Knit|